We wish to inform you that law n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“protection of personal data” ) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law , the treatment of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency aiming to protect your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of law No.196/2003 , we hereby provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for the following purpose : commercial relationship.
- The treatment will be carried out with the following means: computerized and manual.
- The conferment of data is necessary because the data provided are needed for the commercial management of the relationship and any refusal to supply such data may result in the interruption of the relationship.
- The data will not be circulated nor disclosed to other parties.
- Data treatment holder: IFEELTHAI.Co.,Ltd registration number: 0835558004498, Phuket, THAILAND
- Data treatment manager: ILARIA IRENZE
- You can exercise your rights towards the data manager at any time, in accordance with Article 7 of Law 196/2003 , which, for your convenience, is reproduced below:
Legislative Decree No.196/2003,
Article 7 – Access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning yourself through an intelligible fruition medium, even if not yet recorded.
- You have the right to obtain information on:
- of the origin of personal data.
- the purposes and methods of data treatment.
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the appointed representative, under article 5 , paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives, managers or agents within the State.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updates , rectification or , when interested , data integration.
- cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- certification that the obligations in letters a ) and b) have been fulfilled , also in relation to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated; unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means to the protect such right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons related to the processing of personal data, if pertinent to collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him when used with the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct selling items or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.