here below some suggestions to choose the right person
who will guide you ’till “That Day”…
1. Your Wedding Planner must be PROFESSIONAL and an actual Wedding Planner, not just an event planner. A Professional Wedding Planner will help you take care of “The Business of Weddings.” From catering to crying mother, your Wedding Planner needs to be able to hold you and the vendors down! A real Wedding Planner assists you during along the months of the whole Wedding organization, not on the Event Day only.
2. Your Wedding Planner should have STYLE & CLASS. Whatever that means to you, make sure that your planner has class that match to your tastes and the capability to adapt her style to your requires. That would be a great combination for your Unique Wedding Day creation!
3. Your Wedding Planner should have a SET FEE. Either an hourly or a Wedding Project Fee, depending on what services they are providing for you and not have “add-on” fees. And they should never have their own deals with any vendors. This is very Unprofessional.
4. Your Wedding Planner must be a good LISTENER. They will have to listen to you, the Bride, but also to other family members who are participating in the ceremony. She needs to know after one conversation that your mother will not have even one pink flower in the whole wedding as well as remember that you are allergic to mushrooms and what time the cake will arrive. Your Wedding Planner should have the CAPABILITY to help you for any matters at any time.
5. You Wedding Planner must respect and be able to work within your BUDGET. Many times they will also assist you in creating a budget and helping you move funds from one line item to another. Destination Wedding does not mean necessary high budget, every couple could have a Faboulous Ceremony with a Budget Wedding! Take a look at our wedding Phuket packages!!!
6. Your Wedding Planner must be CONNECTED & RESPECTED. This ensures that you will get the highest caliber of vendors to give you the best price and will not fake out because their real customer is your Wedding Planner who brings them consistent business and they don’t want to ruin that relationship.
Now… If you are looking for something Exclusive and Unconventional you should contact WEDDING BOUTIQUE, PHUKET and let us do the hard work for you. You will be amazed by our helpfulness, professional service and our extensive experience. Lead by the only Italian Wedding Planner in Phuket, the company involves the most creative and professional collaborators from all over the world.